: New ownership will have the opportunity to acquire the premier apartment community in Owensboro due to Chandler Park’s outstanding asset quality and location.
: Chandler Park offers Owensboro’s superb amenities package, including:
• Resort-Style Swimming Pool
• Open Floor Plans
• Fitness Center
• Patios and Balconies
• Luscious Green Space with Outdoor Grills
• Pet Friendly
• Car Care Center with Vacuum and High Pressure Sprayer
• Fenced Perimeter
• 9-10 ft. Ceilings
• Expansive Walk-in Closets
• Decorative Crown Molding
• Garages available
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Granite Countertops
: Current ownership does an excellent job maintaining the exterior and curb appeal of the asset.
: Chandler Park is the only Class A asset in the Owensboro market, allowing ownership to set the standard for the rental market. The consistently high occupancy gives new ownership the potential to increase rents without using substantial capital.
: Owensboro is the only metropolitan area in the country to have decreased its year-over-year unemployment from June 2019 (4.4%) to June 2020 (4.2%).
: Tenants at Chandler Park have access to one of Owensboro’s best school districts, including:
• County Heights Elementary - 7/10 (Test Scores)
• Daviess County Middle - 7/10 (Test Scores)
• Daviess County High - 10/10 (College Readiness)
: Chandler Park is located in the fastest growing corridor in Owensboro (Hwy 54 & US 60). Due to the growth in businesses and economic development in the area, $15 million in state & federal funds have been awarded to improve roadways along the corridor.
: Chandler Park offers tenants quick access to area demand drivers, including:
• Towne Square Mall & Surrounding Retail: 437,753 SF Mall; 40+ Stores
• Gateway Commons: 500,000 SF mixed use development featuring retail, restaurant and entertainment space along with hotels, office and medical space
• Owensboro Health Regional Hospital: 477 Beds; 4,125 jobs
• Major Employers: US Bank Home Mortgage (1,800 jobs), Specialty Food Group (700 jobs), Toyotetsu Mid-America (700 jobs), Titan Contracting (400 jobs), UniFirst (445 jobs)
• Kentucky Wesleyan College: Recognized as “Best in the Southeast” for a 17th consecutive year by Princeton Review