: New ownership will have the opportunity to acquire Paducah’s premier apartment community due to Chandler Park’s outstanding asset quality and location.
: Chandler Park offers an outstanding amenities package, including:
• Resort-Style Swimming Pool with Sun Deck
• Complimentary Tanning
• 24-Hour Expansive Fitness Center
• Car Care Center
• Dog Park
• Garages Available
• Beautiful Landscaping
• Exquisite Clubhouse with Coffee Bar
• Complimentary WiFi in Clubhouse, Gym, Pool
• Open and Generous Floor Plans
• Built-In Microwaves, Stainless Steel Appliances, & Granite Countertops
• Private Patios/Balconies with Outdoor Storage
• Nine & ten foot ceilings
: Current ownership has done an excellent job maintaining the exterior and curb appeal of the asset.
: Chandler Park is the only Class A asset in the Paducah market, allowing ownership to set the standard for the rental market. The consistently high occupancy gives new ownership the potential to increase rents without using substantial capital.
: Chandler Park is ideally located within minutes of Paducah’s most popular shopping and dining and within 15 minutes of all major employers.
: Tenants at Chandler Park will have access to one of Paducah’s best school districts, including:
• Concord Elementary: 9/10 (Test Scores)
• Heath Middle: 8/10 (Test Scores)
• McCracken County High: 9/10 (College Readiness)
: Paducah has recently had several developments announced or completed, such as:
• Dippin’ Dots: $3.3 million expansion; 158 new jobs
• National Railroad Equipment Co: 450,000 SF expansion; 50 new jobs
• City Bloc Project: 3-acre multi use development in Downtown Paducah; $21 million private investment that includes the development of a 84 room boutique hotel, parking, open space, and 18,000 square ft. in commercial space with more than 40 upper-story residential units. City lenders approved an agreement in August 2020.
• TTEC Holdings Inc.: Expansion leading to 100 new jobs