- Woodbridge Place - 192 Units
- Reserves at Redbank - 120 Units
- Eco Square - 107 Units
- Terra Trace - 84 Units
- Buena Vista - 50 Units
Value-Add Opportunities: Each property within the portfolio offers new ownership the potential to add value through a renovation program
Proximity to Evansville’s Best Retail: The portfolio is positioned within 20 minutes of Evansville’s premier shopping centers, including:
- 215-Acre Promenade Development: A mixed-use, full-scale lifestyle development that is anticipated to add over $500,000,000 in economic development to the region. Anchor tenant Costco is the first Costco in the Tri-State area and opened at the end of June 2019. The development also includes Academy Sports & Outdoors, Marshalls, Burkes Outlet, Home Centric, office space, and hotel accommodations.
- Eastland Mall: 1,034,000 SF; JCPenney, Dillard’s, Macy’s; 80+ stores
- East Lloyd Commons: 159,682 SF; Dick’s Sporting Goods, Michaels, Best Buy
- Evansville Pavilion: 273,697 SF, Target, TJ Maxx, Fresh Market, Kirkland’s
Evansville Demand Drivers: The Evansville area is home to several large employers, including:
- Deaconess Hospital (HQ) - 6,500 jobs; 555 beds
- Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation - 3,450 jobs
- St. Vincent Evansville - 3,150 jobs; 438 beds
- University of Southern Indiana - 2,650 jobs; 10,204 students
- Berry Global (HQ) - 2,600 jobs
- SKANSKA - 1,550 jobs
- TJ Maxx - 1,600 jobs
- Koch Enterprises (HQ) - 2,100 jobs
- OneMain Financial (HQ) - 1,.250 jobs
- Vectren Corporation - 1,000 jobs
Central Location to Major U.S. Markets: The total population within a 300-mile radius of Evansville is 43,287,941, and Evansville is under a 4-hour drive from major MSA’s including St. Louis, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Louisville, and Nashville.
Growing Evansville Market: The Evansville market is a thriving economic hub for a three state region, issued over 525 building permits in 2019, and has $975 million invested in regional quality of place projects.
$803 Million Toyota Job Announcement: Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana, located 30 minutes from Evansville, announced a new $803 million investment, which will bring 1,400 additional jobs.