Griffin Gate offers an investor 80 turnkey units, all constructed between 2010-2017, with minimal deferred maintenance.
The rental market in Hopkinsville has a limited supply of product with similar quality to Griffin Gate. The property has historically been 98%-100% occupied giving new ownership the potential to increase rents without using substantial capital.
Griffin Gate sits on over 10 acres with ample open space for new ownership to enhance the amenities package by adding a 24/7 modern fitness center, fenced-in dog park with play equipment, picnic and grilling stations, community fire pits, or a playground.
Hopkinsville and the surrounding area is home to a diverse set of demand drivers including hospitals, retail centers, a military base, and employment parks:
- Jennie Stuart Health - 850 jobs / 194 beds
- Hopkinsville Towne Center - Over 180,000 SF of retail space. Anchor tenants include Hobby Lobby, TJ Maxx, Burkes Outlet, Ross, Hibbett Sports, Rack Room Shoes, & PetSmart
- Fort Campbell - Supports the 3rd largest military population in the Army with over 236,259 people, including over 4,000 civilian employees
- Commerce Park I & II and Surrounding Area - Over 1,500 acres of industrial parks, highlighted by Metalsa (673 jobs), T-Rad (722 jobs), Martinrea (600 jobs), TG Automotive Sealing (400 jobs), and Grupo Antolin (387 jobs)
- Hopkinsville Community College - 2,800 students; new $15 million Emerging Technologies Center recently completed
- Oak Grove Racing - $200 million horse racing and entertainment venue that will include 128 luxury rooms and suites, a historical racing machine (HRM) venue with over 1,200 games, “best-in-class” racing and equine facilities, multiple bars and restaurants including the Garrison Oak Steakhouse featuring hand-cut, dry-aged meats. The project will create 400 direct jobs
Griffin Gate contains over 90 manufacturing or distribution plants and facilities within 30 minutes that employ over 11,500 workers. Recent announcements include Denso (45 new jobs), Superior Graphite (20 new jobs), Halcyon Thruput (new 48,000 SF facility & 34 new jobs), Sisk Honda (new 22,000 SF facility)