Prime Development Opportunity: The offering consists of 12.81 acres of flat land with stubbed utilities that is zoned for 216-240 multifamily units that new ownership will have the opportunity to develop.
Hardin County Demand Drivers: Future tenants have quick access to many of Hardin County’s top demand drivers, including:
• Towne Mall & Surrounding Retail: 350,000 SF; Belk, JCPenney, Burkes Outlet, Kroger, Sam’s Club, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Target, Hobby Lobby, Academy Sports, At Home
• Mall Park: 203,010 SF; Bed Bath & Beyond, Kirkland’s, Michales, Ross, Old Navy, TJ Maxx, Shoe Carnival
• Baptist Health Hardin: 300 beds; 2,700 jobs
• Radcliff Veterans Center: 120 beds; Kentucky’s newest veterans home
• Redmar Plaza Development: $90 million development featuring two Hilton-brand hotels, three new restaurants, plus medical, office, and retail space. City leaders hope to break ground in 2021.
• TJ Patterson and Hughes Center of Commerce & Industry Industrial Parks: Roughly 7,000 jobs are located within these industrial parks
Louisville’s Manufacturing Expanding South: Louisville, Kentucky’s largest city, has been expanding its manufacturing south into Bullitt County, which borders Hardin County. Recent capital investments into Bullitt County include a Turning Point Brands distribution facility, Jim Beam expansion, Walmart distribution center, and multiple business parks such as Velocity 65 Trade Center and LogistiCenter at 480.