: Royal Ridge has 10 down units that can be brought back online. By renting these 10 units, new ownership could increase NOI by up to $45,600.
: Remodeled units include new refrigerators, ranges/ovens, countertops, cabinets, & flooring, and current ownership has kept active units in good shape.
New ownership will have the opportunity to enhance the curb appeal of Royal Ridge, including:
- New signage
- Improved Landscaping
- Resurface parking lot
- Improve stairs and breezeways
The property has plenty of open space for new ownership to improve the amenities package, such as updating the playground or adding grilling/picnic spaces.
: Fulton, KY and the surrounding areas have had multiple large job announcements or developments, including:
- Kayser Automotive: $26 million expansion; 100 new jobs - 2017
- Tokai Carbon GE: $25 million investment; 15 new jobs
- Tyson: $87.6 million expansion; 230 new jobs
- Williams Sausage: $37 million investment; 226 new jobs
- Greenfield Products: $6.3 million investment; 100 new jobs
- Excel Boats: $7.5 million investment: 175 new jobs
- MTD Consumer Group: $10 million investment; 200 new jobs
- Delta Regional Authority: $10.8 million; 200 new jobs
- PRCO America: $5.5 million investment; 32 new jobs
- HVAC Distributing: $7 million investment; 175 new jobs
: Royal Ridge provides convenient access to nearby demand drivers, including:
- Tyson: 1,600 jobs
- Williams Sausage: 600 jobs
- Baptist Memorial Hospital: 400 jobs; 137 beds
- Titan Tire: 300 jobs
- Kohler: 250 jobs
: Royal Ridge is located in an opportunity zone, providing a future road map for developers.