: New ownership will have the opportunity to increase rents at the property by renovating the interiors with updated:
- Faux Granite Countertops
- Black or Stainless Steel Appliances
- Laminate Plank Flooring
- Updated Cabinet Faces and/or Boxes
- Brush Nickel Finishes
: Village at Crossgates offers an expansive amenities package, providing new ownership with multiple value-add options, such as updating the clubhouse, fitness center, pool furniture, playground, dog park, or signage.
: New ownership can also potentially take advantage of additional factors that could lead to increased property performance, which include:
- Loss-to-lease burnoff of $40 per unit as units turn over.
- Over the past 12 months, rent in the Jackson market has increased by 4.2%. This level of growth represents one of the strongest annual increases in Jackson since 2010.
- According to CoStar, recently renovated units in Jackson have seen cumulative growth of close to 20% since 2010
- 4 & 5 Star properties collect an average premium of 45% compared to their 3 Star counterparts in the Jackson market (CoStar).
: Located in Rankin County (A- overall ranking), residents at Village at Crossgates will have access to a far superior school district than nearby Hinds County (C overall ranking). The property is zoned for the following schools:
- Flowood Elementary: 8/10
- Pearl Junior High: 7/10
- Pearl High: 8/10
: Village at Crossgates is located within 5 minutes of multiple neighborhood services, such as Merit Health Rankin, Kroger, Home Depot, Chick-Fil-A, CVS, and Walgreens
: Jackson has established itself as a strong manufacturing hub, drawing manufacturers in with its favorable business climate and able workforce, including:
- Nissan: Vehicle assembly plant - 6,000+ jobs
- Continental Tire: $1.45 billion manufacturing plant - 2,500 jobs
- Peco Foods: 1,000 jobs
- Brown Bottling Group: 400 jobs across 4 locations
- Seraphim Solar: $50 million facility - 250 jobs
- General Motors: 110 jobs
: Jackson has over 15 employers which provide over 1,000 jobs to its residents, highlighted by:
- State of Mississippi (31,556 jobs)
- University of Mississippi Medical Center (10,000 jobs)
- Nissan (6,000 jobs)
- United States Government (5,500 jobs)
- Baptist Health Systems (3,000 jobs)
: Village at Crossgates is located in an Opportunity Zone, providing a future roadmap for potential development.